All New Toyota Fortuner Bonnet Gas Spring
WHY BUY FROM US:
- Only brand in market come with 5-year warranty.
- Produced by Top Thailand No.1 Gas Spring Manufacturer Since 1970
- OEM Supplier for Panansonic, Aeroklas, Maxliner, Sammitr, Flake & etc.
- Maintenance free with long service life.
- DIY-Easy install by yourself
- Plug & Play, No Modification or drilling holes in the car
- Toyota Fortuner
- Year: 2016-Present
- PNK non-locking Gas springs are used whenever loads need to be lifted or lowered in a manual or electrical integrated controlled manner for vehicle’s hood & bonnet. PNK's gas pressured springs are made with damping properties to ensure user-friendly motion sequence, even heavy objects can be comfortable handled.
- Open and close your front hood effortlessly.
- When closing the hood, the springs also prevent the hood from falling and provide a soft closing with protects the hinge mechanism of the bonnet.
- Wide selection of sizes, force variants, and end fittings
- Timely and fully support prototype.
- Multi-Lips seals for higher durability
- Linear, progressive, or degressive spring characteristic curve
- Two steps for soft opening (product specific)
- User-friendly handling of heavy lids
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Integration with electric function
- Exact fit original equipment design guarantees correct fit and function.
- Engineered and built to meet or exceed original equipment quality standards.
- Individually tested for performance and reliability
- Hardened, nitride plated steel.
- Double pressure seal system, special design to prolong the service life.
- 2-stroke valve which designed only by PNK, with a slow opening design, whereby when pressing the lid off, exert less force.
- The only gas spring manufacturer in Thailand that uses the black core hardening system German technology for strength and durability.
- Prolong the service life of the hinges.
- Reduces the force of lifting, opening and closing the front and rear lids of the car
- Special formula seal increases the fluidity
- Reduce friction from friction against the core.
- Passed the 30,000 stoke test standard, designed to work at temperatures of -30 to 80 degrees Celsius (European export grade).
- All parts and colors used in production are RoHS compliant.
- Export quality with certified by ISO9001 & environmentally conscious production system, Green Technology ISO14001.
What's in the box
- 1 Pair of Left & Right Bonnet Gas Spring.